1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 can (16 ounces) cream-style corn
4 large eggs
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/3 cup flour
salt to taste
pepper to taste
2 cups chopped cooked turkey
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Sauté chopped onion and green pepper in the vegetable oil just
2. Remove from heat.
3. Whisk together the creamed corn, eggs, evaporated milk, flour,
salt and pepper.
4. Stir in onion and chopped turkey.
5. Pour mixture into a lightly greased crock pot (3 1/2 or 4-quart
7. Cook on high for about 3 hours or until a knife inserted comes
8. Sprinkle top of casserole with cheese.
10.Cook until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.