Irish Cream Truffle Fudge
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
3 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cup Irish cream liqueur
1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
4 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
2 tablespoons butter
1. Butter a 8x8 inch pan.
2. In the top half of a double boiler melt the 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips,
1 cup white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup butter until soft enough to stir.
3. Stir in the confectioner's sugar and Irish cream until mixture is smooth. 4.
Stir in nuts.
4. Place mixture in the prepared pan.
5. Lay a sheet of plastic wrap over top.
6. Press and smooth top down.
7. In the top half of a double boiler melt remaining chocolates until soft.
8. Remove from heat.
9. With a fork beat in the butter and Irish cream until smooth.
10.Spread topping over cooled fudge with a knife. If a smooth top is important
plastic wrap over the top.
11.Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours at least.
Makes 24 pieces