Chicken and Broccoli Delicious
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/4 C Italian salad dressing
1 lb. pasta, bowtie, rotini, coniglio or other desired shape, cooked al dente
1/4 C Cabot white cheddar cheese, powdered (shake variety) or shaved fine from
1 12 oz pkg. frozen broccoli, prepared according to package directions
1. Marinate boneless chicken breasts in Italian dressing, 3 hours to overnight.
2. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium high heat. Cook chicken breasts until
reaches 180 degrees, usually 8 minutes on each side.
3. In large stockpot, heat 2 qts. water to boiling. Add 1 Tbsp. oil and salt, if
desired to water. Add desired
variety of pasta. Boil 9-11 minutes, or until cooked al dente. Drain.
4. Meanwhile, cook broccoli in microwave for 7 minutes on high power.
5. Chop grilled chicken and prepared broccoli into 1# pieces. Toss with pasta,
butter or margarine,
cheese and salt or pepper if desired.