2 (3 ounce) packages blackberry gelatin
2 cups boiling water
1 (15 ounce) can blueberries
1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
2. Drain the liquid from the blueberry and pineapple cans into a
3. Add enough water to make 1 cup of liquid.
4. Stir the juice mixture, blueberries and crushed pineapple into
5. Pour into a 2 quart mold.
6. Refrigerate until firm.
7. Mix together softened cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and
8. Spread over the congealed gelatin mixture.
9. Sprinkle cream cheese layer with chopped pecans.
10.Chill for approximately 30 more minutes.
11.Invert and serve.