Turkey and Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes
1-1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 small minced onion
2 tablespoons butter
1-1/2 cup milk
5 tablespoons flour
3 teaspoons chicken bouillon
1 cup grated Swiss cheese
3 cups cooked diced turkey
10 ounces chopped spinach
6 large tomatoes, tops removed and insides cut out
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sauté the mushrooms and onions in the butter until soft.
3. In a medium saucepan heat the milk, flour, and bouillon until
hot and thickened.
4. Add the grated cheese.
5. Heat until melted.
6. In a large bowl combine the turkey, spinach, onion mixture, and
1 cup of the sauce.
7. Mix well until blended.
8. Stuff the tomatoes with this mixture.
9. Carefully place in a large flat casserole dish,
11.Bake for 20 minutes.
12.Serve remaining sauce on the side.