Cheddar Turkey Potatoes
3 large baked potatoes
1 can cream of broccoli soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups grated cheddar
1/2 cup small cooked broccoli florets
1/2 cup cooked diced carrots
1 cup cooked chunked turkey
1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Halve the potatoes lengthwise.
3. Scoop out the flesh into a large bowl and leave a 1/4 inch
4. In a small saucepan combine the soup, milk, and cheese.
5. Cook over medium heat until the cheese is melted and the
mixture is smooth.
6. Coarsely mash the potatoes with 1 cup of the cheese sauce.
7. Mix the broccoli, carrots, and turkey into the potato mixture.
8. Add the sage, salt, and pepper.
9. Gently spoon the mixture into the potato shells.
10.Place in a flat casserole.
11.Cover the casserole.
12.Bake for 20 minutes.
13.Serve the remaining cheese sauce on the side.