2 cups cubed cooked turkey
1 large onion, sliced into rings
1 tablespoon butter
1 medium tomato, diced
1 tablespoon paprika
3/4 cup chicken stock
salt and pepper
2/3 cup plain low fat yogurt
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon tomato paste
3 cups hot cooked pasta
3 tablespoons fresh parsley
1. Heat the turkey cubes until very hot.
2. Sauté the onion in the butter until soft.
3. Add the diced tomato.
4. Sauté for a minute or two more.
5. Stir in the paprika, stock, salt, and pepper.
6. In a small bowl mix together the yogurt, flour, and tomato
7. Slowly add the yogurt mixture to the pan.
8. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
9. Toss the parsley with the hot pasta.
10.Place the pasta on a large serving platter.
11.Top with the hot turkey cubes.
12.Spoon some sauce over turkey and pass any remaining sauce with the