Spinach Stuffing Casserole
4 c. herbed stuffing
2 T. butter
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can of water
1/2 c. sour cream
1 t. onion powder
A dash of Accent or Mrs. Dash
1 pkg.(10 oz) frozen spinach (thawed)
1/2 c. shredded cheese Jack is a good choice
1 med. green pepper, chopped
1 lg. onion, chopped
2-3 stalks of celery, chopped
1. Melt butter, add the chopped veggies.
2. Add the soup and water, heat until warm.
3. Add the spinach and seasonings, reheat.
4. Blend in the shredded cheese.
5. Pour this over the stuffing and mix well.
6. Pour into a sprayed casserole dish.
7. Bake @ 325 for 25-30 minutes.