Crockpot Chicken Chile Verde
10 large tomatillos
4 jalapeno peppers
1 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic
10 chicken tenders
1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup water
1 chicken bouillon cube
1. Boil tomatillos and jalapenos in water for 15 minutes.
2. Take out and peel tomatillos.
3. Take off stems of jalapenos, but leave in seeds and put them with
the tomatillos into a blender. (take out the seeds if you don't want
it too hot)
4. Mix for 15 seconds.
5. Put into the crockpot with everything else.
6. Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours, and then take chicken out and shred.
7. Put back in for 1 hour, and serve with rice, or tortillas and beans.